The Social Ads Tool, or SAT was developed by 77Agency as a resource for new media marketing and advertising agencies to assist with managing large, complex advertising campaigns on Facebook. The principal objective of the tool is to reduce both time and resource costs and to improve campaign performance.
• Auto-bidding against target CPA or ROI (not just bid recommendations)
• Self-optimization based on a target CR (the tool will automatically pause underperforming ads).
• Built-in tracking system – from initial click to final sale or action.
• Fast, intuitive Ad creation, editing & segmentation.
• Seamless synchronization with the Facebook interface. Data is imported and exported on a continuous basis, or manually upon request. This gives users the flexibility to work between the Facebook and SAT interface if required.
• Report Centre that can create reports and charts against standard Key Performance Indicators. Reports can be customized, exported or emailed directly from the interface.
• Client Management Centre tailor-made for large organizations that manage multiple accounts, and have many employees accessing those accounts. The tool grants different levels of access to different people within the organisation – from viewing access only to full access to edit client details and budget.
• Software in continuous development – a team continually upgrades the tool following requests and feedback from clients.
Take a look at the video “SAT in 60 Seconds” below to get an overview of the tool’s features and benefits.