We conduct Search Engine Optimization work with companies of different sizes and across sectors globally. Our approach to SEO is always ethical, deeply analytical and rigorous. Which means we achieve the best possible results.
77Agency’s SEO consulting covers:
- Sites already published
- Sites being restyled
- Sites in the planning stage
- Site migration
Our SEO specialists get involved early on in planning and re-design so that both the design and development provide the ideal SEO environment. They take care of the migration plan and monitoring until after publication.
The types of companies we work with include:
- Publishing groups
- Banks and insurance companies
- E-commerce and aggregators
- Travel, tourism and museums
- Fashion and luxury
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
- Real estate
Our SEO team work hand in hand with our Social and Digital PR teams, as well as copywriters, designers and videographers to craft and create compelling, sharable content.
SEO: Content creation, blogger outreach and dissemination
As SEO has moved from a technical skill into content creation and content distribution similarly our team has expanded. Our SEO team work hand in hand with our Social and Digital PR teams, as well as copywriters, designers and videographers to craft and create compelling, sharable content and to ensure not only its distribution across the web, but that it works hand in glove with the technical and strategic SEO goals.
This takes the form of keyword and posting guidelines, careful evaluation of 3rd party blogs against multiple technical and brand value selection criteria, and careful follow up to ensure maximum multi-layered benefits from all media.
Why optimise a website?
Optimisation is an important tool to drive people to your website because:
- Search engines are the first port for information and insights on categories, products and brands
- People who visit a website through search engines are actively interested. They are potential customers seeking information on best price, reviews and opinions; which means they have a high propensity to buy
- Optimising you website is cost effective, measurable and has long-lasting benefits
- If a site is not traceable and well positioned on search engines it has little chance of success
- SEO work will ensure your site is useful and relevant for users so that search engines “reward” it accordingly and rank it higher
77Agency design and build a high quality, useful sites through SEO
Optimising a website has several as measurable performance indicators
- The placement (ranking) in the Search Engine Result Pages
- Visibility on Search Engines
- The volume of traffic (organic traffic from a brand name and by the product type or category)
- The quality of traffic (best bounce rate and conversion rate if applicable)
Whilst you may have a specific need to address, 77Agency generally take a holistic approach. To achieve the best optimisation results it’s better to refine all the site’s content.
The right tools for the job
As an SEO specialist, we use a suite of industry tools and crawlers to investigate and diagnose. We have also developed our own highly effective SEO Analysis and SERR.
SEO Analysis: we comprehensively analyse your site in detail. Only then can we highlight potential problems and formulate a strategy together.
The SERR (Search Engine Ranking Report): this is a reporting system designed by 77Agency using the insights we’ve learnt over many years, refined with feedback from customers. The SERR can benchmark your visibility on search engines against your competitors. It’s also an important tool when considering migration.
Our approach to SEO is always ethical, deeply analytical and rigorous.